Since 2004, we have asked clients at the end of their case to complete a questionnaire asking, among other things, how satisfied they were with our service and how informative they found our staff. 91.5% of clients who have responded have described themselves as “very satisfied” and 7.3% as “fairly satisfied” with our service, a total of nearly 99%. 90.9% of those who have responded say our staff were “very informative” and 7.9% “fairly informative”, again a total of nearly 99%. 91.1% say we listened “very well” to what they had to say and 8.4% “fairly well”. 96.1% say they would be “certain” or “likely” to recommend us to someone else if they needed legal help or advice. We believe this overwhelmingly positive feedback reflects the vast experience and expertise that all of our lawyers have.
Recent feedback comments include:
• “You’re excellent at what you do. Thank you for everything”
"I am very grateful to Mr Tattersall for helping me to resolve a very difficult matter. The matter was dealt with quickly and professionally, allowing me to move on with my life."
• “All staff were lovely and helpful”
• “Mr Chaplin was very thorough and listened carefully to what I had to say”
• “The help and efficient service I received were excellent"
• “I found Mark Tattersall to be excellent. Good communication and efficient. Very personable”
Chivers Walsh Family Law is the trading name of CWFL Limited, the company registration number of which is 11248746 and the registered office of which appears below. It is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 649094.